IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND PROGRESSING
Thames Capital Group Pty Ltd (ABN 39 612 438 516) trading as Thames Capital, is an entity regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Committee (ASIC). Thames Capital operates under its own Australian Financial Services License: 491215 enabling the entity to provide financial advice and dealing capabilities to wholesale clients only as per the definition of the section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act):
A ”wholesale client” is defined as a person/s/entity:
- With net assets of at least $2,500,000 and/or
- $250,000 gross income per annum over the last two financial years
- Investing an amount of over $500,000 into any one investment
For the avoidance of doubt, all of Thames Capital’s deals listed are not eligible for retail investors. Please refrain from accepting these terms and viewing any of our marketing material if you are not a wholesale client.
The information provided to you by this Thames Capital website is intended to be general in nature and is not personal financial product advice. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and does not constitute any investment recommendations. Before acting on any information, it is recommended that you complete your own due diligence to consider whether investment opportunities are appropriate for your circumstances or meet your investment mandate.
Thames Capital Group Pty Ltd is an alternative investment manager dealing predominantly in unlisted, private, off-market and illiquid investments with little or no secondary market. Investing in alternative investments involves a number of risks and challenges. These risks are fully outlined in Thames Capital’s “Risk Statement” document.
Confidentiality and non-circumvent
By using the website, you acknowledge your compliance with the non-disclosure of all and any investment information in relation to the prospective investment (“Confidential Information”).
You acknowledge that the use of this Confidential Information is solely for the purposes of evaluating the investment opportunity (‘Permitted Purpose’), to use the confidential information exclusively for the Permitted Purpose and will desist from using the Confidential Information for any other purposes, to inform every person or entity with whom you disclose the Confidential Information to that the information is Confidential Information and to obtain his/her/its agreement to maintain confidentiality on the same terms as this agreement.
You will also agree that you shall not circumvent Thames Capital Group Pty Ltd or any related other party and use the Confidential Information to make direct contact with business associates, consultants, contractors and partners to the detriment of Thames Capital Group Pty Ltd or otherwise, including but not limited to, and any of its employees, agents, contractors or other third parties.
The Website may include at any given time text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, pitch books, teasers, information memorandums, presentations, trademarks, trade names and data compilations, and together with the Website’s page layout, underlying code and software we refer to all of these as “Content”.
All of the Content is the sole property of Thames Capital Group Pty Ltd, our affiliates or third parties with whom we do business, and this means that it is protected by Australian and international intellectual property laws and other relevant laws. This means that you may not reproduce, use, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Thames Capital Group Pty Ltd. For the avoidance of doubt, data mining or scraping the Website without the express written permission of Thames Capital Group Pty Ltd is not permitted.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites. Unless we expressly say otherwise, you should assume that these other websites are not under the control of Thames Capital Group Pty Ltd or our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites, and we disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. Additionally, even if we include a link to another website on this Website, that does not mean that we endorse that other website or in any way recommend that you should use it.
- We make no warranty or representation (express or implied) that the Website or its Content will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure, or that all information provided will be accurate.
- We make no guarantee of any results from the use of the Website or its Content.
- No part of this Website or Content is intended to constitute any form of financial or other advice, and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- The Website and its Content is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, and we give no warranty that it will be free of defects and / or faults.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from your use of the Website or any Content contained in it, and you use the Website and its Content at your own risk.
- Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- Thames Capital Group Pty Ltd, their directors and related entities may hold securities and/or receive monetary and non-monetary payments/incentives in relation to investments on the Website.
- Thames Capital Group Pty Ltd, nor their related parties, directors, officers, associates, employees or advisers, guarantee the performance, any rate of return, or any taxation outcome in respect of any investments introduced or dealt via Thames Capital Group Pty Ltd. Prospective investors should consider the below risks before deciding to make any investments.
- Prospective investors should always consult their professional advisers.
If you wish to make contact Thames Capital Group Pty Ltd, please contact info@ThamesCapitalGroup.com.au